Sticky Notes

This blog is officially closed. Do check out the new blog at http://www.utmrobocon.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

Think Big - Donald Trump

Here are some quotation from Trump:

“What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate,” says Trump. 

"My style of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after. Sometimes I settle for less than I sought, but in most cases I still end up with what I want. You can’t be scared. You do your thing, you hold your ground, you stand up tall, and whatever happens, happens."

"My experience is that if you’re fighting for something you believe in – even if it means alienating some people along the way – things usually work out for the best in the end. The most important thing in life is to love what you’re dong, because that’s the only way you’ll ever be really good at it."

"Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. I’m a great believer in asking everyone for an opinion before I make a decision."


Although he is an entrepreneur, his concept in life more or less can be used to win in ROBOCON.

Extracted from the UTM Library Blog post

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...